Prepare BFA Treasury forecasts and prepare/send fund request to the field coordinator for validation.Verify Partner treasury forecasts in line with the budget & prepare/send fund request to the field coordinator;Work in close collaboration with the project managers and the logistics to ensure the treasury forecasts are done in accordance of the budget.Please applying directly online: firstname.lastname@example.org
Careers at bfa-ppp.org
• Professional diploma or university degree in Administration, Finance and HR sectors
• Knowledge of major donors procedures is an asset
• Knowledge of international humanitarian response and development work
• Excellent written and spoken English (French is not required)
• Previous experience with an NGO in unstable context is appreciated
• Previous experience in emergency response is appreciated
• Ability to work in an inter cultural environment
• Ability to work under pressure
Please be advised that living conditions in the field (volatile security context, basic living conditions, shared showers/toilets, curfew, restriction of movements, etc.) can be challenging and although BFA does the necessary to ensure security and wellbeing of the staff, people used to a certain level of comfort might not feel at ease in the field.
• Be in charge of BFA monthly accountancy closing and closing pack transmission to the coordination
• Support the partner’s on accounting issues
• Supervise all accounting activities
Finance and Procedures:
• Ongoing project budget follow up, forecasts and analysis. In collaboration with Partner, verify their global forecasts and assure eligibility of expenses.
• Ongoing project financial reporting in collaboration with the admin coordination in Hq.
• Collect and verify financial information from the Partner to transmit information to the admin coordination in HQ.
• Ensure that the procurement files validated by the Administration complies with BFA procedures
• Be the focal point in terms of local law analysis and follow at base level.
• Verify all contracts respect BFA policy and supervise the follow up.
• Carry out any other administrative activities relevant to his/her mission.
• Work with the admin coordination to ensure that declarations and payment of taxes and charges are made to relevant organizations
• Keep informed of all bills and changes associated with employment law, employment in general, and staff training.
• Improve staff working conditions in close collaboration with the administrative coordinator
• Check the monthly salaries and send all the data to the administrative coordination in the country
• Verify the base’s salary databases and payroll processing
• Check and ensure the update of the HR information at base level
• Monitor adhesion to national HR policy at base level
• Participate in the mission HR policy creation and update
• Check that job descriptions fit the standard job matrix and ensure that the recruitment process is respected at base level
• Adhere to and enforce BFA administrative regulations and procedures.
• Guarantee that project donor’s procedures are respected.
• Ensure Partner’s good practices and transparency.
• Work in close collaboration with BFA projects teams and the different departments.
• Work in close collaboration with the Partners’ Admin team by collecting, verifying, analyzing their data and, if needed, provide appropriate advices and trainings in collaboration with the administrative coordination.
• Conduct his or her duties in respect of the Charter of Brot für alle and the BFA Code of conduct and child safeguarding policy.
• Report serious cases of abuse on children that she/he would be aware of in BFA’s intervention locations. Strict confidentiality must be respected.
Expatriate contract under Swiss labour code 3,900 CHF (~4,610 €) <> 6,900 CHF (7,400 €) net /month x 13 times (+ Withholding AVS candidate for Switzerland). Vacancy: 25 days/year, Health insurance, accident and medical repatriation insurance, location, return flight.